AEA 2016 Outline
|Date||Sunday, June 5th to Tuesday, June 7th, 2016|
|Venue||Sunday, June 5th, 2016 : Clip Nihonbashi (Mitsukoshi-mae, Nihonbashi, Tokyo)
Monday, June 6th, 2016 : KOIL (Kashiwa-no-ha, Chiba)
Tuesday, June 7th, 2016 : Keidanren Kaikan (Otemachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
|Host||FUTURE DESIGN CENTER Incorporated Association|
|Co-hosts||Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.,
Division of University Corporate Relations – The University of Tokyo,
TX Entrepreneur Partners General Incorporated Association (TEP)
(1) The entrant companies present their business plans in the semi-final (June 7th) and final sessions.
(2) In the semi-finals, each of the entrants delivers a 10-minute presentation on their businesses. The top six goes to the final.
(3) At the final session, finalists make a 10-minute presentation. After a fair judgement, prize winners of each prize will be elected.
(1) Innovativeness, commercial viability and social impact of the business, with consideration given to the potential of the business to expand and bring about changes in the global economy and society.
(2) Business performance, which includes the nominee’s competitive advantages, management team, strategic vision, and communication capabilities, including presentation skills.
First Prize: 1 million JPY
Second Prize: 500,000 JPY
Third Prize (Japan New Business Conferences President Prize) : 300,000 JPY
First, Second and Third Prize winners will also receive “31 VENTURES Award”.
31 VENTURES Award：2 years free use of co-working space at 31 VENTURES Office operated by Mitsui Fudosan (3 persons per company).
Qualification for Entry
Startup companies must meet the following requirements.
(1) Five years old or younger
(2) Not listed on public stock exchange
(3) Technology startup
(4) Must be nominated by a responsible person from a University, Research Institute, Incubator or Accelerator.